- This event has passed.
July 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
▽ Kali Meditation ▽
Move your emotions
Merge into love
An active morning meditation to move your physical and emotional body
Are you struggling in these times of change?
Stuck in patterns, chaos, or emotional turmoil?
Are you ready to move your shadows and come back to yourself again?
Straight from the ashrams of India, we bring an ancient, yet practical and easy way of rising into a meditative state
This dynamic meditation is powerful for beginners and experienced people alike.
For beginners, we will help you experience a powerful meditative state.
It will function as a calibration and help you redesign your mindfullness practice. These two hours of practice will take you to a zone that will normally take you years of dedicated practice.
Are you more experienced?
This will shake up your system, detox your mind and purify your intentions
Come along and lets declutter!
Kali is the Hindu goddess of destruction.
She destroys all evil,
and everything that’s in the way of being pure.
Of being bliss.
Her power can be overwhelming, honest, merciless and directly to the core.
Yet in her arms only true love is found.
L O V E
Please note: this is an active meditation. You will move all your bodies.
09:15h Doors open
09:30h Opening, explanation & meditation
12:00h Closing (approx)
The Roots Movement Haarlem
– Free parking available
– Easily reachable with OV. 5 mins walk from Haarlem Spaarnwoude (next to IKEA)
– Wear something that you can sweat in easily
– Bring a towel and a new pair of clothes. You will be (very!) active
– We will keep 1,5 meter distance and work with open windows. The venue is very spacious. No physical touch unless you bring your own partner. You can work solo or together.
– This meditation is best done on a (near-to) empty stomach
– Please bring a water bottle
▽ WHAT OTHERS SAY
“I feel renewed and with new motivations. More at peace with myself and others” – Matt Rider
“If you are not sure yet if this is like the right thing for you, you’d better do it ;)” – Jamal
“I’m still floating in seamless connection to the borderless width of my heart. Thank you so much for facilitating this incredible flow of Love” – Tarika