Shaktipat Ceremony – Candlelight edition
December 23 @ 18:00 - 21:30
▽ SHAKTIPAT ▽
Curious about (traditional) Tantra?
The power of mystical ceremonies?
Revitalizing your own energy body?
Around the full moon we enter an ancient, Tantric meditation: Shaktipat.
The ceremony can be a mystical journey with insights, release and an expanded energetical state.
We combine this meditative ritual with a live concert, workshop or sound experience.
▽ LIVE CONCERT
To be announced soon
Shaktipat is a traditional, mystical, Tantric ceremony. In Sanskrit, Shaktipat literally means descent of grace. Through ritual and intent we invite awareness of life energy (Kundalini) into our bodies. Resulting in a more flow, bliss and ease.
Shaktipat is a solo meditation, supported by collective energy. You will be ‘touched’ by water of the Ganga river, sacred ash, Kumkum and a third eye blessing of the Siddha lineage. Indian Vedic chants will support you into deeper meditation and prayer.
A Shaktipat can be a deeply transformational experience.
Kundalini, also referred to as life force, is the energy of your soul’s potential, rooted at the base of your spine.
Kundalini can awaken through practice (yoga, breathwork etc.), psychedelic stimulation (plant medicine etc.), spontaneous activation (birth), or through energetical transmission (Shaktipat).
We consider Shaktipat a safe way of awakening, as the lineage will ensure a smooth transition of your self-realization journey.
An awakened Kundalini can bring about massive life-transforming experiences and spiritual awakenings.
▽ SIDDHA LINEAGE
The Shaktipat ritual is performed according to Siddha tradition (5000 years old). Its primary objective was the direct, effortless awakening of the Kundalini. Through ritual and prayer we invoke the guidance of Bhagavan Nityananda, a meditator residing in the mountains of Maharastra, India.
Kabira has received initiation through Bud Barber in Melbourne in 2016, and has been giving Shaktipat across several continents ever since.
18:45h Doors open
19:00h Opening & explanation Kundalini
19:30h Percussion & soundscape by Nagual
20:30h Start ceremony of light (Aarti) & Shaktipat
22:00h – 22:30h Closing & grounding
Rosenstock Huessy Huis
Hagestraat 10, Haarlem
15 mins walk from Haarlem station (OV bikes available)
Car parking at The Kamp (4 mins walk)
– Please bring your own meditation cushion, sheep and / or blanket with you.
– Despite the word Shakti sometimes referring to feminine power, the Shaktipat is open to all genders and any-body.
– Wear something that makes you feel comfortable and that you can sit in. Your body temperature might change, layers of clothing work well.
– Optional: bring an offering for the altar. E.g. flowers, sweets, crystals, pictures or anything that you would like to have blessed. You can take this home with you afterwards.
– Optional: bring some snacks and drinks to share for a bite after. A light meal or a few hours of fasting before could support your experience.
– If you have a known history of psychosis or severe trauma, please contact us beforehand.
▽ WHAT OTHERS SAY
“Really safe place. It was exactly what I need, thank you.” – N
“Via vechten als een leeuw naar de zachtheid van mijn hart.” – F
“The energy in my hands was increased enormously yesterday. I had a huge insight, and was able to feel myself more deeply. I feel much softer, and more relaxed.”- AK
“Geopend, gehuild, het verdriet gevoeld, overspoeld en schoongemaakt. Nu leeg en vol tegelijk… Dank je Karlijn.” – A
“What the fuck 😉 ! Grateful, so very grateful.” – M